MNA Government Relations was founded in 2016 and represents a merger of two long-standing government relations firms with more than seventy years of state public policy experience. Wendell Moore, Jeremy Nagoshiner and Tausha Alexander partnered together to leverage their respective experiences and public policy expertise to provide their clients with effective and robust representation at all levels of Tennessee state government. Roland Myers joined the firm in 2018. MNA GR is a full-service lobbying and government relations firm that is focused on representing its clients in the legislative, regulatory and administrative arenas of state government. MNA GR represents a diverse array of corporations/businesses, trade associations and non-profit organizations. MNA GR tailors its myriad of services based on the need of each client. These services include the development of comprehensive government relations strategies, communication updates, and alerts as well as representation in administrative and/or regulatory activities, political insight, election analysis, and most importantly, identifying opportunities for our clients.
- Advocate for clients with legislators and state government officials
- Track and communicate regarding proposed legislation and regulation affecting clients
- Plan client-specific strategies to protect and promote their interests
- Offer timely, personalized communications to help clients focus on what is critical
- Monitor legislative, regulatory and administrative public policy proposals
- Draft legislation and communications to policy makers
- Advise clients on political and grassroots action
MNA Government Relations was created in October of 2016 and represents a merger of the former Tennessee Baker Donelson public policy team and Tausha Alexander of Alexander Government Relations.
Roland Myers joined the firm in 2018.